PERFECT SPEEDY FAN WORKSHOP
TIMES 10AM – 2PM
4 HOURS OF SOLID BACK TO BACK INTENSE FAN PERFECTING WORKSHOP!
EXPERT Trainers in Eyelash Extensions
Why come to us?
We are one of the leading training providers in the UK and expert trainers in all lash level training from beginners to ultimate experts, we have also trained the trainers, you too can benefit and come direct to us to receive all the expertise, techniques and insight that we have been providing for years. Our very high CPD points is evident how thorough and in-depth our courses are.
LEARN HOW TO
- Perfecting fans and bases
- Checking your hands with technique that will suit you
- Guiding you with how to choose a tweezer perfect for you
- Guiding you how to work with your own tweezers
- Mastering your tension and grip
- Teaching you how to collect adhesive the right way, to minimise stalky bases
- Working with 00.07mm – 0.004mm lashes.
- Matching your tweezer to their correct technique
- Choosing the correct lashes that will make fans easier.
- Understanding fan symmetry.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Please bring your current tweezers, adhesives, lashes and all eyewear you use regularly with lashing. All our products and materials are also available to use and purchase on the day of the workshop.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED HELP AFTER THE WORKSHOP?
Once you have attended any of our workshops or training courses, you will be invited into our private Facebook Group for students, where there is 24/7 support from all our educators.
We also offer FREE ongoing refreshers every 4-6 months.
Unlimited support is also available through emails and telephone.
Private Student Forum Lifetime Access
Lifetime Student Discount
WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP HOURS?
10:00am – 2:00pm
Do I need to wear a uniform?
This is entirely up to you but it is not essential, but please do wear something that is comfortable and that has no loose long sleeves.
DO I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE?
You will be rewarded a UK LASH INSTITUTE Royal Attendance Certificate at the end of the workshop!
Tel: (501) 803-8141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org